Monday, April 9, 2007

No biking this weekend, toots....

Well, we got Olivia a new bike a couple of weeks back, and she didn't exactly get to ride it this Easter. We got 30+ cm of snow!!!! It felt more like Christmas, I was actually humming some carols. It sucked. The kids loved it though, but it's hard when I've got lovely plants started inside and then it snows a month and a half before I will be planting them. I think it won't last long though, the temperature today was much milder. Posted some pics for y'all ~ click on them to make larger...

My running class was Saturday morning; first one ~ one minute rotations of running/walking up to 20 mins combined. Pretty good but difficult at times. I did that again myself on Sunday and although my shins are sore, I worked up a good sweat and I am hoping I can do the 2 minute rotations on Saturday. Train all week I shall, young Jedi.

We're having family over on Saturday for a family birthday party for Garret, his Bday is the 19th and he'll be 7....SEVEN! What happened?!?! Where has the time gone?!?!

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment