Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's been a while...

Hello all, it's been a while! I had gotten out of blogging for a bit and am now sick and tired of the Facebook racket, and am back to my blog. I hope all is well with you! We had a busy summer of activities. I finished the Learn to Run clinic and ran a 5K race in Lunenburg in June, we went to see the Tall Ships in Halifax, had fun in the backyard in the pool, etc. The weather wasn't the greatest this summer, but I am grateful for our time off and that we had the best two weeks of the summer as our vacation!! I took wallpaper off Olivia's wall and painted her room in some funky colours at the beginning of our vacation and I felt very proud of that project I did all by myself.

Dale and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on August 26, and today is my 34th birthday...whee! I will visit each of my blogger buds soon and hopefully I will keep up with my blog. School starts tomorrow...Liv is going in grade 3 and Garret in grade 2. Olivia has been keen to go back since August 1st I swear! Garret, not so much.

Hope all is well with each of you! Chat soon!

1 comment: